A sound-proof and anti-vibration sheet consisting of 20 mm thick class 1 fire-resistant foam rubber combined with high-density fire-resistant plasterboard.
A sound-proof and anti-vibration sheet consisting of 20 mm thick class 1 fire-resistant foam rubber combined with high-density fire-resistant plasterboard. The combination of these two materials is strong and is used in suspended walls, suspended ceilings, and works designed to increase the weight per unit area of the aforementioned structural systems, achieving excellent results in acoustic insulation (hotels, conference rooms, offices, call centers, movie theaters, bars, and restaurants).
- sound insulation power: Rw31 dB refers to the panel only, Rw51 dB refers to a wall made of two plasterboards with a 23 mm thick panel inside
- operating temperature: -30 °C to +80 °C
- installation: can be easily glued to walls with any cement-based adhesive or can be fixed with nylon expansion plugs (1 or 2 tiles)
- all our products comply with the applicable regulations, are come with fire reaction classification
- certificates, and are made exclusively from non-toxic and recyclable materials
DIMENSIONS (width x length / thickness / surface):
- 98 x 98 cm / 3,3 cm / SLICE (2 cm gumy)
- 100 x 100 cm / 3,3 – 1,6 cm / SLICE
- SLICE – płyta wykończona bez fazy
- 0 mm