About the collection
Harmigon – luxury concrete
Harmigon means “concrete” in Spanish. This is the inspiration behind one of the most important tile lines of the Ceramstic range. However, this concrete is unlike anything you have ever seen before. The sophisticated design resembling architectural concrete was created using advanced production technologies. This is what gives the matt and gloss versions their perfectly matching colour, which can be used to form homogeneous arrangements with a designer twist – subtle and unique at the same time.
- can be installed on walls on floors – they are available in sizes of 60×60 cm and 60×30 cm (upon request),
- can form subtle, luxury compositions – ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, corridors, large halls and other spaces,
- combine the raw look of concrete with a sophisticated texture, making them suitable for both industrial and Scandinavian interiors, in the minimalist or glamour style,
- tiles are available in two shades and with three types of finish – matt, gloss and lappato,
- offer high quality and precise machining.
These tiles are the right choice for a perfect modern, uniformly-coloured space.