This policy concerns the Website functioning at: https://www.ceramstic.com
I. Principles for the collection and protection of your data on the Website
1. The Website collects information about you and your behaviour in the following manner:
• data you voluntarily provide in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems,
• cookie files saved on terminal devices.
2. The Website collects information you provide voluntarily, including your personal data, where provided.
3. The Website can save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
4. In some cases, the Website may save information that makes it easier to associate the data in the form with your e-mail address specified in the form. In such a situation, your e-mail address will be included in the URL address of the web page containing the form.
5. Data entered in the form are processed only for purposes related to the specific form, e.g. business contact, registration of services, etc. The context and description of the form always specifically indicate its purpose.
6. The areas where you log in or enter your personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This way, your personal data and login data entered on the Website are encrypted on your computer and can be read only on the target server.
7. User passwords are kept in a hashed form. The hashing function is one-way only, and it cannot be reversed – this is now the golden standard for user password storage.
8. To protect the data, the Operator regularly creates backup copies.
II. Information about cookies
2. Cookies are IT data, particularly text files, stored on your terminal device and designed for the purposes of using the pages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they are taken from, the time of storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on your terminal device and obtaining access to the cookies is the Operator of the Website.
4. The Website uses two essential types of cookies:
• “session” cookies – temporary files stored on your terminal device until you log out, leave the web page or close your web browser.
• “tracking” cookies – stored on your terminal device for the period specified in their parameters or until you delete them.
5. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• maintaining your session (after logging in) to prevent you from having the re-enter the login and password on every web page of the Website;
• statistical analysis of traffic via Google Analytics (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA). The Operator does not provide any personal data to the operator of this service – only anonymised information is provided. The service requires cookies on your terminal device. You may view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google ad network based on cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
6. You can change your browser settings to stop receiving cookies. If you disable cookies required for authentication, security or maintaining your preferences, using the web pages may become difficult or, in extreme cases, even impossible.
7. Instructions for cookie settings in most popular web browsers:
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB